Jonson Tran Nguyen
Broker Associate - Realtor
168 Las Tunas Drive, #105
Arcadia, CA 91007
While your house is being shown
Before Your House Is Shown
- Tag or remove items not included in sale (i.e. water conditioner, chandeliers, plants, drapes).
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Turn on enough lights so home is well-lit during showing.
- At night, turn on porch light and outdoor lighting.
- Tidy all the rooms. Neatness makes a room easier to view.
- Clean dirty dishes in the sink and put away any dishes on counter.
- Keep toys in the children's rooms.
- Put away items in the yard such as bicycles, gardening tools and skateboards.
- If fall or winter, light a fire in the fireplace.
While Your House Is Being Shown
- When possible, leave while the property is shown. If not, remain in an area not being shown by the sales associate.
- Let the real estate expert show your house. Answer questions candidly when asked, but avoid questioning potential buyers.
- Refer inquiries about seeing your house to your Realtor to take advantage of the agent's professional skills in selling your home.
- Don't mention items you wish to dispose of unless asked.
- It is best to be away when your agent is holding an open house.
- Keep pets outdoors or in one area.
- Keep children quiet and in one area.
- Keep radio, stereo or TV on low volume.
- Keep money and other valuable items out of sight.
Want to know more about what I do to sell homes? Contact me today!
I specialize in the cities of Alhambra, Monterey Park, San Gabriel, Rosemead, Temple City, Arcadia, Pasadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, El Monte, Irwindale, Monrovia, Bradbury, Sierra Madre, Duarte, Altadena, La Puente, Covina, Azusa, La Verne, San Dimas, Montclair, Claremont, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Hacienda Heights, Rowland Heights, West Covina, Diamond Bar, Walnut, Chino Hills, and surrounding areas.