Jonson Tran Nguyen
Broker Associate - Realtor
130 E. Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91006
Possible Work Orders Prior to Closing
The following is a list of some possible work orders. The work orders must be completed prior to closing and the seller is responsible for having them done.
Check with your local authorities for specific requirements.
The following conditions may require a work order:
- Broken windows.
- Debris in crawl space.
- Dry rot or deteriorated wood.
- Earth-wood contact.
- Overgrown shrubbery.
- Electrical not in working condition.
- Gutters and downspouts blocked or missing.
- Inadequate foundation ventilation.
- Inadequate attic ventilation.
- Less than four feet of waterproof material around tub enclosures (tile, formica, etc.).
- Less than 18" clearance between soil and floor joists under entire house.
- Peeling or missing paint.
- Plumbing not in working condition.
- Single oil or gas space heaters to heat entire house.
- Water damage inside home.
You might have to:
- Paint the exterior and interior if in bad condition.
- Hook up to public water or sewer if available.
- Get county certification if home is on septic or well.
- Remove unused oil tanks or fill with cement-slurry or polyurethane foam.
Other items to remember:
- Inspectors will need access to the attic.
- Leased equipment cannot be included in the sale (i.e. hot water tank, alarm system, etc.).
- All assessments must be paid.
* Check with local authorities for specific requirements.
Want to know more about what I do to sell homes? Contact me today at (626) 456-1911!
I specialize in the cities of Alhambra, Monterey Park, San Gabriel, Rosemead, Temple City, Arcadia, Pasadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, El Monte, Irwindale, Monrovia, Bradbury, Sierra Madre, Duarte, Altadena, La Puente, Covina, Azusa, La Verne, San Dimas, Montclair, Claremont, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Hacienda Heights, Rowland Heights, West Covina, Diamond Bar, Walnut, Chino Hills, and surrounding areas.