Jonson Tran Nguyen
Broker Associate - Realtor
168 Las Tunas Drive, #105
Arcadia, CA 91007
Real Estate Services for Buyers
Buying and selling real estate can be complicated, but a good agent will make it easy for you to understand and navigate the process.
The following is a list of services you can expect me to help you with:
Finding a Home
- Get to know you and understand your dream home
- Help you understand what you can afford
- Recommend mortgage loan professionals who will provide you with appropriate loan options
- Help you decide what neighborhoods to consider
- Screen homes so that you only look at homes that are likely to be right for you
- Show you homes on a convenient schedule
- Help you evaluate the surrounding neighborhoods
- Provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, noise, traffic patterns, government, development plans, and other items of interest to you
- Help you evaluate the property's potential resale value
Make an Offer
- Review the disclosure statement with you and advise you on important issues
- Advise you on the local transaction practices, such as
- Pricing strategies
- Buyer and seller responsibilities
- Escrow procedures
- Local regulations
- Evaluate comparable home pricing in the neighborhood and advise you on a fair offer price
- Write a purchase offer and make sure you're fully familiar with the price, terms and contingencies
- Advise you on your best negotiating strategy and maintain regular communication with you during the negotiation process
- Negotiate purchase contract terms in your best interest, including
- Financing terms
- Date of possession
- Request of repairs
- Make sure you understand everything you're signing
Complete Your Purchase
- Advise you on necessary inspections
- Help you choose vendors and schedule, monitor and complete inspections and repairs
- Coordinate the mortgage appraisal and work with you to resolve any issues that may arise between yourself and the appraiser
- Help you investigate title status of the property and flag any potential issues
- Maintain a closing calendar, making sure all tasks are completed and that the closing happens smoothly
- Coordinate with the title company and help with any escrow issues
- Open the door and let you into your new home!
Negotiating the best price:
- Obtaining the necessary listing intelligence to negotiate effectively
- Acquire any and all available information regarding a property owner's motivation to sell.
- Research the complete price history and days on market history of all home listings prior to writing an offer to purchase.
- Preparation of buyer resume demonstrating ability of buyer to close escrow
- Understanding of current micro and macro market economic conditions.
Effective Transaction Management:
- Attention to the finest transaction details.
- Strong negotiation and resolution of repair items contained on the buyer's inspection report.
- Recommendation of high quality escrow and title professionals.
I specialize in the cities of Alhambra, Monterey Park, San Gabriel, Rosemead, Temple City, Arcadia, Pasadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, El Monte, Irwindale, Monrovia, Bradbury, Sierra Madre, Duarte, Altadena, La Puente, Covina, Azusa, La Verne, San Dimas, Montclair, Claremont, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Hacienda Heights, Rowland Heights, West Covina, Diamond Bar, Walnut, Chino Hills, and surrounding areas.
I hope that I will have the Honor to sell your home for you. If you have any question, please feel free to give me a call. My number is 626-456-1911.